WhatsApp & Phone (949) 677-0063

Adjustment of Status 2

An Adjustment of Status is when a person legally in the US applies for permanent residence, or applying for a Green Card, without having to return to your home country to finish the adjustment process. Who can apply for an Adjustment of Status? A U.S. citizen of lawful permanent resident may petition for certain family members to receive a green card. Similar, a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident may also petition to bring their fiancé and the children of their fiancé to the U.S. with the intent of marrying their fiancé. Finally, an employer may become the sponsor of their employee and petition for them to receive a green card.

This is an immigration legal blog. It is not intended to be used as legal advice. For further information please contact the law offices of attorney Ramona Kennedy.

Ramona Kennedy (Attorney) received her Jurisprudence Doctorate in America and is a licensed attorney in California (USA). Ramona Kennedy is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Ramona Kennedy is fluent in English and Farsi (reading & writing) & speaks Azeri Turkish.

Email: [email protected]

Phones: 13106230080 & 19496770063

Imo: 13106230080 & 19496770063

Telegram: 19496770063

WhatsApp: 19496770063

Office Locations:

Los Angeles (Westwood) Location

-Openheimer tower

10880 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1101 Los Angeles CA 90024

Phone: 13106230080

Orange County Locations:


-7700 Irvine Center Dr. Suite 800, Irvine, CA 92618

Newport Beach:

-5000 Birch St, Suite 3000 Newport Beach CA 92660

Phone: 19496770063

Contact Us Today

Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law L.C.) is committed to answering your questions about Immigration, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Business Law issues in California.

We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.