- Must be internationally recognized as outstanding in their specialized academic area. They must stand apart from others within the academic community based upon their international achievements and recognition.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in the field of teaching or research within their specialized academic area. Any advanced degrees that are in the process of perusal may count if the individual has evidence of teaching the class or international/national recognition of achievements in their specialized field.
- Must seek entry for:
- Teaching position at a university or any institute of higher education;
- Research conducting position at a university or any institute of higher education;
- Research conducting position with a private employer (must employ at least 3+ full-time researchers that have high achievements within the specialized academic field- research must not include project design or engineering considering the existing research on those particular subjects)
A research position, whether with a private employer or not, may be a permanent offer only if the offer is of unlimited duration. In this case, the researcher may have the expectation of being permanently employed by the company unless termination is absolutely necessary. The USCIS does not require contracts to apply “good cause provisions”, as they accept proof of permanent employment from employers that show their value for long-term research projects.
USCIS has not only approved entry for research conducting and teaching positions, but also the following listed professions:
- Computer Profession
- Corporate President or Business Owner
- International Relations
- Investment Analyst
- Medical Researcher
- Nonmedical Research
- TV Reporter
It is advisable to seek legal guidance from our office today as we strive to help guide you with your specific case.
Attorney Ramona Kennedy cares about your case and will fight for you.
You can contact attorney Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law LC) for an initial consultation and case evaluation. The first consultation is free of charge.
WhatsApp, Phone +1(949)-677-0063
Email: [email protected]