If you or a loved one has suffered the physical, emotional, or financial hardships of a car accident, you may be uncertain on what steps to take next. Attorney Ramona Kennedy is here to help guide you every step of the way to make sure the responsible at-fault drivers along with insurance companies are held accountable and that justice will be served. We are conveniently located in the cities of Los Angeles and Irvine, California and are ready to help get compensation that you deserve for any injury or damage that has been caused as a result of a serious car accident.
Car accidents can result in fatalities, it is proven that over 38,000 individuals die as a result of car crashes within the United States. Over 4.4 million individuals must seek medical attention due to serious injuries as a result of motor vehicle accidents as well. This is why it is substantial to seek help from attorney Ramona Kennedy, as she will provide you with the proper compensation for any physical, emotional, or financial impacts that you may be or may have suffered with.
- Causes of Car Accidents
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Driving while distracted
- Driving with lack of streetlights
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Car Accident: Statistics
- Within the United States just in the year 2019, there were 33,244 fatal motor vehicle crashes (36,096 deaths occurred)
- On average, there are six million car accidents per year within the United States
- Over 90 fatalities occur as a result of car accident in the US everyday
- In the year 2020, there were 38,680 deaths reported as a result of motor vehicle crashes (this is a 7.2% increase in deaths as a result of motor vehicle traffic crashes from the year prior)
- Car Accident: Steps to Take
- Seek medical attention if needed
- If an individual is unconscious, wait for professional medical assistance instead of moving them yourself unless there are hazards that may threaten their life.
- Call the police after the accident and file a report (be sure to jot down the names of the officers present in order to follow up regarding the accuracy of the accident report).
- Exchange information with other drivers involved. This includes, the name, phone number, license plate number, driver's license, insurance information, and physical addresses. Information from any present witnesses may also be useful when explaining the accident to your own insurance company.
- Do not apologize to the other drivers, as it assumes admitting liability for the car crash and can later be used against you.
- Stay at the scene after exchanging information or after filing a police report (if not, additional criminal penalties will be charged as a hit-and-run accident).
- Car Accident: Common Injuries
- Broken bones
- Brain injury
- Muscle tears
- Cuts and scratches
- Spinal injuries
Contact Attorney Ramona Kennedy if you have suffered any of the listed injuries, as the injury may worsen with time and may not seem as damaging in the moment. Medical bills are costly, and a knowledgeable attorney will be able to help you receive compensation for the damage that you have suffered. Minor damage can ultimately lead to major damage and costly medical bills, physical and emotional damage, and fatalities in certain cases. Each situation is case by case and an attorney will be able to help you decide what is best for you. In cases of car accidents that are much less significant, you may not need an attorney. If you have not suffered injuries, needed to seek medical attention, or needed to pay medical bills, you may not need to seek help from an attorney.
Attorney Ramona Kennedy cares about your case and will fight for you.
You can contact attorney Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law LC) for an initial consultation and case evaluation. The first consultation is free of charge.
WhatsApp, Phone +1(949)-677-0063
Email: [email protected]