If you or a loved one has suffered the physical, emotional, or financial hardships of a car accident, you may be uncertain on what steps to take next. Attorney Ramona Kennedy is here to help guide you every step of the way to make sure the responsible at-fault drivers along with insurance companies are held accountable and that justice will be served. We are conveniently located in the cities of Los Angeles and Irvine, California and are ready to help get compensation that you deserve for any injury or damage that has been caused as a result of a serious car accident.
Car accidents can result in fatalities, it is proven that over 38,000 individuals die as a result of car crashes within the United States. Over 4.4 million individuals must seek medical attention due to serious injuries as a result of motor vehicle accidents as well. This is why it is substantial to seek help from attorney Ramona Kennedy, as she will provide you with the proper compensation for any physical, emotional, or financial impacts that you may be or may have suffered with.
-Common Injuries Caused by Car Accidents:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) - Car accidents are proven to be the leading cause of brain injuries, resulting in over 50,000 deaths per year and long term damage and disability for survivors of TBI.
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis (quadriplegia/tetraplegia and paraplegia) - Serious damage to the spinal cord can often lead to complete or partial paralysis depending on the impact of the accident. This type of damage may not be as apparent right away, but may build over time creating long-term damage.
- Back Injuries - Damage to the back may not be as apparent directly after the accident, but may be damage that builds up over time creating long-term damage.
- Burns - Severe burns may result in skin grafting or surgery if one has come in contact with hot fluids or chemicals.
- Internal injuries - Damage to internal organs may result in internal bleeding. Internal bleeding as a result of such an impactful hit to the body requires medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Fractures and broken bones - Surgery may be necessary as a result of any broken or fractured bones. One of the most common injuries that individuals face as a result of a car accident is a broken pelvis.
Contact Attorney Ramona Kennedy if you have suffered any of the listed injuries, as the injury may worsen with time and may not seem as damaging in the moment. Medical bills are costly, and a knowledgeable attorney will be able to help you receive compensation for the damage that you have suffered. Minor damage can ultimately lead to major damage and costly medical bills, physical and emotional damage, and fatalities in certain cases. Each situation is case by case and an attorney will be able to help you decide what is best for you. In cases of car accidents that are much less significant, you may not need an attorney. If you have not suffered injuries, needed to seek medical attention, or needed to pay medical bills, you may not need to seek help from an attorney.
Attorney Ramona Kennedy cares about your case and will fight for you.
You can contact attorney Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law LC) for an initial consultation and case evaluation. The first consultation is free of charge.
WhatsApp, Phone +1(949)-677-0063
Email: [email protected]