Qualifications of a Marriage-Based Green Card

  • What is a Marriage-Based Green Card?

A marriage-based green card applies to foreign nationals who are married to either permanent residents or U.S. citizens, this allows them to permanently reside in the United States together. This could be a beneficial green card if you are in a long-distance relationship with your partner and are finally ready to move further and begin your life together as a couple.

This kind of green card allows for travel inside and outside of the United States, and also allows being able to work within the U.S.

  • How Do I Qualify?

In order to qualify for this green card, you must be a foreign national or who married to either a permanent resident or a United States citizen. If your permanent resident or U.S. citizen spouse can sponsor your green card financially and you two are in a valid marriage, you will qualify for the marriage-based green card.

It is substantial that you contact an experienced immigration attorney prior to filing a marriage-based green card as the process can be quite complex and timing is everything.

Seek legal advice from our office today, our goal is to guide you with your specific case.

Attorney Ramona Kennedy cares about your case and will fight for you.

You can contact attorney Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law LC) for an initial consultation and case evaluation. The first consultation is free of charge. 

WhatsApp, Phone +1(949)-677-0063

Email: [email protected]

Contact Us Today

Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law L.C.) is committed to answering your questions about Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Immigration (including Criminal ) Law in California.

We offer a Free Consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.