EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program helps investors and their families by making them eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) if they make the necessary and substantial investment in a commercial businesses and plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers. Enacted by congress, this program helps grow the economy by creating jobs and capital investments by foreign investors.
There are 5 new rule which modernized the EB-5 program by
1. Provide priority dates retention to some EB-5 investors
2. Increase the required minimum investment amounts to account for inflation.
3. Reform certain target employment areas designations.
4. Clarify USCIS procedures for the removal of conditions on permanent residence
5. Make other technical and conforming revisions
File Immigrant Petition by foreign Investor.
-If approved the next step is to file out either:
- File Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, with the U.S. Department of State to obtain an EB-5 visa abroad to seek admission to the United States.
- File Form Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, with USCIS to adjust status to a conditional permanent resident within the United States. If approved, they will grant conditional permanent residence to the EB-5 investor and derivative family members for a two-year period.
- Then file form Petition by Investor to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status, within the 90-day period immediately before the second anniversary of your admission to the United States as a conditional permanent resident.
If the USCIS approves this petition, they will remove the conditions from your lawful permanent resident status and any dependents you included.
Discuss your resources and rights with a lawyer to avoid mistakes and accusations of fraud.
It is advisable to seek legal guidance from our office today as we strive to help guide you with your specific case.
Attorney Ramona Kennedy cares about your case and will fight for you.
You can contact attorney Ramona Kennedy Law Offices (Kennedy Law LC) for an initial consultation and case evaluation. The first consultation is free of charge.
WhatsApp, Phone +1(949)-677-0063
Email: [email protected]